- 100% organic cotton
- One tree planted for every sale
- Free delivery on orders over £75
In Greek mythology, Hera immortalised her trusted watchman by creating the peacock and placing his eyes throughout the birds tail feathers. It’s these iridescent ‘eyes’, famously displayed by the peacock during courtship, that forms the basis of this impressive print.
Native to India, the peacock would roam palaces and temples with god-like status, commanding attention wherever it goes. Our vibrant colour palette is just as impactful, featuring a rich blue base, turquoise highlights, deep burgundy and pops of mustard.
Our Hera pyjama shorts are specifically designed for sleep and comfort, with stretch and freedom in all the right places. Made from 100% organic cotton – a more sustainable and ethical choice.
- Relaxed fit men’s pyjama shorts
- Exclusive hand drawn print
- 100% premium organic cotton
- Elastic waistband and drawstring
- Two side pockets
- Designed in London
- One tree planted with every sale
The models height is 186cm/6’1.5″ and is wearing a size medium pyjama shorts.