Kalahari Nights Pyjama Bottoms
- One tree planted for every sale
- Free delivery on orders over £75
- Relaxed fit men’s pyjama bottoms
- Exclusive hand drawn print
- 100% premium lightweight cotton
- Elastic waistband and drawstring
- Two side pockets
- Designed in London
- One tree planted with every sale
Deserts typically bring the intensely hot sun to mind. Our Kalahari Nights Pyjama Bottoms are instead an ode to the misunderstood and under-appreciated hours of darkness that bring tranquillity and beauty to the desert. Here we call upon the colours of the night sky against the red sand of the Kalahari Desert. Summon the stillness as you drift off to sleep after a long day.
Our PJs are designed specifically for men. The relaxed cut is enhanced with extra space around the crotch so you don’t feel restricted in bed. 100% cotton is our preferred choice for sleepwear because of its temperature regulating qualities and extra soft feel. In addition to the comfortable relaxed fit they have practical design features, with two side pockets, an elasticated waistband and drawstring, they are perfect for both lounging around by day and sleeping at night.
Our pyjama shorts and bottoms are designed for a slightly relaxed fit. The waistband is elastic and comes with an adjustable drawstring to tailor your fit as needed.
Sizes are approximate and for guidance only. If you have any questions regarding our sizing, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat and we’ll do our best to help.
The length in the Pyjama Bottoms and Pyjama Shorts size guide refers to the outseam, which is measured from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the hem.
We ship worldwide from the UK. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
Standard Delivery (1–3 working days) — £4, or free for orders over £75
Europe Shipping (5–7 working days) — £8
REST OF THE WORLD
International Shipping (7–10 working days) — £15
- Orders placed after 12 midday UK time will be fulfilled the next business day.
- All orders are sent via Royal Mail using a tracked service.
- Order cut-off and delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
- We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- There may be additional shipping delays for orders to the EU due to Brexit.