Moluccan Cockatoo Pyjama Shorts
- 100% organic cotton
- One tree planted for every sale
- Free delivery on orders over £75
- Relaxed fit men’s pyjama shorts
- Exclusive hand drawn print
- 100% premium organic cotton
- Elastic waistband and drawstring
- Two side pockets
- Designed in London
- One tree planted with every sale
Moluccan cockatoos are found in lowland forests, native to the south Moluccas and eastern Indonesia. Recognised by their distinctive head crest, our line drawing print of this flamboyant bird and natural habit is balanced against an industrious sandy beige backdrop providing much-needed calmness.
We take comfort very seriously and have obsessed over the fit of these loungewear shorts. Designed with extra space in the crotch for superior freedom and comfort. The breathable and lightweight organic cotton provides excellent temperature regulation, making these PJs ideal all year round.
The models height is 186cm/6’1.5″ and is wearing a size medium pyjama shorts.
Our pyjama shorts and bottoms are designed for a slightly relaxed fit. The waistband is elastic and comes with an adjustable drawstring to tailor your fit as needed.
Sizes are approximate and for guidance only. If you have any questions regarding our sizing, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or via live chat and we’ll do our best to help.
The length in the Pyjama Bottoms and Pyjama Shorts size guide refers to the outseam, which is measured from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the hem.
We ship worldwide from the UK. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Delivery (1–3 working days) — £4, or free for orders over £75
Europe Shipping (5–7 working days) — £8
REST OF THE WORLD
International Shipping (7–10 working days) — £15
- Orders placed after 12 midday UK time will be fulfilled the next business day.
- All orders are sent via Royal Mail using a tracked service.
- Order cut-off and delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
- We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- There may be additional shipping delays for orders to the EU due to Brexit.