Cabo de Rama Pyjama Shorts
- One tree planted for every sale
- Free delivery on orders over £75
- Relaxed fit men’s pyjama shorts
- Exclusive hand drawn print
- 100% premium lightweight cotton
- Elastic waistband and drawstring
- Two side pockets
- Designed in London
- One tree planted with every sale
Our Cabo de Rama Pyjama Shorts for men showcase an exclusive hand-drawn print inspired by our travel and adventures on the West Coast of India. Read the full story here.
Picture yourself in Goa, lying in a hammock on the shores of the Arabian Sea. You sip away at a freshly made cocktail and stare up at a canopy of coconut tree leaves slowly dancing in the cooling breeze. This is the essence of Cabo de Rama. Put them on and you can almost feel the sand beneath your feet!
When you spend a third of your life sleeping it’s important to make sure you’re comfortable. These PJ shorts are specifically designed for men, using temperature regulating cotton and providing extra room in the crotch. The tailoring is relaxed with an elasticated waist and drawstring to customise the fit. Designed in London and ethically produced in small batches to minimise waste.
Our pyjama shorts and bottoms are designed for a slightly relaxed fit. The waistband is elastic and comes with an adjustable drawstring to tailor your fit as needed.
Sizes are approximate and for guidance only. If you have any questions regarding our sizing, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or via live chat and we’ll do our best to help.
The length in the Pyjama Bottoms and Pyjama Shorts size guide refers to the outseam, which is measured from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the hem.
We ship worldwide from the UK. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Delivery (1–3 working days) — £4, or free for orders over £75
Europe Shipping (5–7 working days) — £8
REST OF THE WORLD
International Shipping (7–10 working days) — £15
- Orders placed after 12 midday UK time will be fulfilled the next business day.
- All orders are sent via Royal Mail using a tracked service.
- Order cut-off and delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
- We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- There may be additional shipping delays for orders to the EU due to Brexit.