Panama Pyjama Shorts
- 100% organic cotton
- One tree planted for every sale
- Free delivery on orders over £75
- Relaxed fit men’s pyjama shorts
- Exclusive hand drawn print
- 100% premium organic cotton
- Elastic waistband and drawstring
- Two side pocket
- Designed in London
- One tree planted with every sale
The distinctive Monstera or Zampa Di Leone plant hails from the tropical forests of Panama. With large ‘Lion’s Paw’ leaves it has long dominated the forest canopies, but has now found a new home as the centrepiece in this striking Drift Sleepwear print. Made from 100% premium organic cotton these PJ shorts are perfectly suited for any guys that find themselves kicking off the covers at night.
Our classic relaxed fit is enhanced with extra space around the crotch so you don’t feel restricted in bed. Produced with a focus on quality over quantity, these are pyjamas you can be proud of.
Read the Panama Story here.
The models height is 186cm/6’1.5″ and is wearing a size medium pyjama shorts.
Our pyjama shorts and bottoms are designed for a slightly relaxed fit. The waistband is elastic and comes with an adjustable drawstring to tailor your fit as needed.
Sizes are approximate and for guidance only. If you have any questions regarding our sizing, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or via live chat and we’ll do our best to help.
The length in the Pyjama Bottoms and Pyjama Shorts size guide refers to the outseam, which is measured from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the hem.
We ship worldwide from the UK. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Delivery (1–3 working days) — £4, or free for orders over £75
Europe Shipping (5–7 working days) — £8
REST OF THE WORLD
International Shipping (7–10 working days) — £15
- Orders placed after 12 midday UK time will be fulfilled the next business day.
- All orders are sent via Royal Mail using a tracked service.
- Order cut-off and delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
- We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- There may be additional shipping delays for orders to the EU due to Brexit.