Hera Pyjama Bottoms
- 100% organic cotton
- One tree planted for every sale
- Free delivery on orders over £75
- Relaxed fit men’s pyjama bottoms
- Exclusive hand painted print
- 100% premium organic cotton
- Elastic waistband and drawstring
- Two side pockets
- Designed in London
- One tree planted with every sale
In Greek mythology, Hera immortalised her trusted watchman by creating the peacock and placing his eyes throughout the birds tail feathers. It’s these iridescent ‘eyes’, famously displayed by the peacock during courtship, that forms the basis of this impressive print.
Native to India, the peacock would roam palaces and temples with god-like status, commanding attention wherever it goes. Our vibrant colour palette is just as impactful, featuring a rich blue base, turquoise highlights, deep burgundy and pops of mustard.
Designed for comfort and made with organic cotton, you can wear these pyjamas throughout the year, all day and all night.
The models height is 186cm/6’1.5″ and is wearing a size medium pyjama bottoms.
Our pyjama shorts and bottoms are designed for a slightly relaxed fit. The waistband is elastic and comes with an adjustable drawstring to tailor your fit as needed.
Sizes are approximate and for guidance only. If you have any questions regarding our sizing, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat and we’ll do our best to help.
The length in the Pyjama Bottoms and Pyjama Shorts size guide refers to the outseam, which is measured from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the hem.
We ship worldwide from the UK. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
Standard Delivery (1–3 working days) — £4, or free for orders over £75
Europe Shipping (5–7 working days) — £8
REST OF THE WORLD
International Shipping (7–10 working days) — £15
- Orders placed after 12 midday UK time will be fulfilled the next business day.
- All orders are sent via Royal Mail using a tracked service.
- Order cut-off and delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
- We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- There may be additional shipping delays for orders to the EU due to Brexit.